- To check the pelvic organs including the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries.
- To check the urinary system including the kidneys, ureters and bladder.
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment
- Supervised pelvic floor muscle training
- Biofeedback and use of training aids
Gynaecological Assessment and Surgery
- Mesh-free and keyhole repair of pelvic floor prolapse
- Treatment of urinary incontinence including TVT and Botox injection to the bladder.
- Treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding including Novasure Endometrial Ablation and laparoscopic (keyhole) sub-total and vaginal hysterectomy.
- Laparoscopic diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain, including endometriosis.
- Treatment of other common gynaecological conditions.
Management of Urinary Incontinence.
- Continence advice and bladder training
- Urodynamic investigation of incontinence.